Friday, August 22, 2008

Keeping At It

Did about a hour on the WiiFit today. I've lost two pounds in five days. Basically the only I've done different is the WiiFit. I'm not really dieting all though I'm trying to eat sensible. Girls are driving me bonkers! Three more days and school starts! Woohoo! I'm excited as they are!

Last night was meet the teacher night. Both their teachers seem very nice. Me and Antionette had a table for Girl Scouts. Tonight we have a girl scout round up. I hope that we are able to get six more girls! I'm looking forward to getting the troop going again. We are going to meet on Friday nights.

Saturday is Dance signs ups! Is going to be some major changes this year with the new studio. I am hoping the girls make the dance team this year. We shall see!

No comments: