Thursday, October 9, 2008

Busy Day Ahead

Today I have to go in for my usual volunteer work at school. I do the Friday Folders for both classes. Basically I sort all the work they did for the week and put it into each childs folders. Then I do what ever copying, laminating, etc that the two teachers need.

Tonight is our monthly TEAM planning meeting. That's our version of PTA. The girls have to go to dance from 3:30-5:00 then I pick them up and fix dinner then off to the TEAM meeting. Rick will watch the girls at home and get them into bed on time.

Tomorrow is going to be even worse. Mandy has her thing with the Mayor at 8am. Rick's taking off. I'm working in the Spirit Shop during the lunch hours.

Then we will pick the girls up around early to take them to apply for our passports. We are going on a cruise in June for our 20th anniversary! We are all very excited about it! It's our first time on a cruise! We are going to Grand Cayman, Jamaica, and Cozumel for seven wonderful days!

Friday night from 7-9pm we have Girl Scouts. I'm tired already! We are making Homecoming Mums and Megaphones for the parade. So that should be fun. My sister Jo Dee is hopefully going to come and help with it all.

No comments: